Groundnut oil is the King of Oils. The favourite cooking oil in South India for centuries. The AADHIRAI Groundnut oil which is suitable to cook any dish like South Indian, North Indian, Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian and even salads. Groundnut Oil is mainly used for deep frying in Indian kitchens.
Why Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil?
When Oils are heated, their molecular structure is compromised, creating carcinogenic free radicals. Groundnut oil is more stable to heat than other plant oils but it is still best when produced without heat. Oils that are heated, when ingested, can contribute to cardiovascular disease and difficulty of the blood to efficiently transport oxygen due to arteriosclerosis. Ingestion of heated oils can also contribute to acne and foul body odor. Truly cold-pressed oils will maintain their nutrient profile, their fats will remain uncorrupted, they taste amazing and they last long, as the oils have not been heated so are less likely to go rancid quickly.
Benefits of Groundnut Oil:
- Strengthen body: Peanut oil is an extraordinarily rich source of protein. It should be consumed in a moderate amount daily for building muscles and for body strengthening.
- Heart Health: Rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) that lower “bad cholesterol” and increase “good cholesterol” in the blood. This helps to prevent coronary artery disease and heart attacks by maintaining a healthy blood lipid profile.
- Blood flow: Peanut oil contains linoleic acid which helps in Improving Blood Flow.
- High blood pressure: Peanut oil contains monounsaturated fats that are useful to lower high blood pressure. This indirectly helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Stomach problems: Peanut oil helps to prevent many disorders of the stomach. This is an excellent remedy to cure disorders like constipation, digestive problems, diarrhea, etc.
- Skin & Haircare: Many lotions and creams contain peanut oil. Peanut oil reduces protein loss, thickens the hair, adds moisture to split ends, and regenerates damaged hair. It also reduces flaking of the scalp
Making of Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil – Experience Madras Farm Fresh Purity:
- Fresh Groundnut is Cleaned and then Sun dried. This drying process, however, seems to be important to the resulting taste and quality of the oil
- This dried Groundnut is then placed into a WordPress (Marachekku) and pressed
- This pressing yields oil with proteins
- These Oils are allowed to “Settle” in settling tanks for 4 days
- Oil is filtered & Packed, No Refinement Process & No Preservatives added